Keep what's private — private
Who are we?
- GoAt Swing Foundation ("Foundation", "us", "we", or "our") with its registered office in: ul. Poplińskich 4/9, 61-574 Poznań, Poland, NIP: 777 328 98 97, REGON: 367 824 6100 0000, registered in the Regional Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no. 0000686803 operates the goatswing.com website (the "Service").
- GoAt Swing Foundation is the controller of users’ Personal Data in the understanding of GDPR. This means that we determine the purposes and means of the processing of users’ Personal Data.
- We respect and value the privacy of users of our Service and visitors of our Websites, therefore we process Personal Data in accordance with applicable regulations, in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), with the utmost care to ensure that users' Personal Data is secure.
What information do we collect about you?
- Data collected during registration:
You will have to register to our System in order to take advantage of its certain features. During registration, we will ask you for your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Data collected during the transaction of purchase:
Before you can make a transaction of purchase of our services we will ask you for your name, address, and details regarding the payment method.
- Data collected automatically:
During your visit to our website, the System automatically collects data about your visit, e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
- Data collected when you contact us:
When you contact us via website, phone, email, etc. you give us your Personal Data, e.g. your name, email address, phone number, etc.
How do we use your Personal Data?
- Data collected during registration will be used to allow you to take part in the Events organized by the Foundation. Registration is obligatory if you want to make a purchase. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- Data collected during a transaction of purchase will be used to complete the transaction, including the collection of money from you. These details are required if you want to make a purchase. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- Data collected automatically can be used to analyze behavior of users on our Website, gathering demographic information about our users, or to personalize the content of our web sites. These data is collected automatically about each user. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract or your consent or our legitimate interests: the proper administration of our Website and business.
- Data collected in the course of the correspondence between you and our service will be used only to respond to your request. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests: the proper administration of our Website and business and communications with users.
- If you signed up for our Newsletter, or otherwise consented to receive it, you will receive our Newsletter from us via email. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
- you have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data for that purpose,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract,
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party (except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of Personal Data, in particular where the data subject is a child) e.g. protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others, the proper protection of our business against risks.
The recipients of your Personal Data
- In any case we will not sell information collected about you to third parties.
- We will disclose Personal Data where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
- We will disclose your Personal Data to our professional advisers if it is necessary for obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Your data will be forwarded to the company which supports transactions of payment. These data are not collected by us, but by the company which is the payment service provider. The abovementioned company will not use the data for any other purpose.
- Your data will also be passed to hosting service providers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for conducting our business.
- We guarantee that all of your rights under GDPR will be fulfill. Your principal rights under GDPR are:
- The right to access.
You have the right to confirmation whether or not we process your Personal Data and, where we do, access to the Personal Data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned and the recipients of the Personal Data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your Personal Data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
You can access your Personal Data by contacting us using the information published on the contact page.
- The right to rectification.
You have the right to have any inaccurate Personal Data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete Personal Data about you completed.
You can email us using the information published on the contact page. Data used for the purchase cannot be changed or deleted, as they are part of the bill or invoice. Data collected automatically cannot be changed or removed.
- The right to erasure.
You have the right to the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay. It is possible if: the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, you withdraw consent to consent-based processing, you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law, the processing is for direct marketing purposes, the Personal Data have been unlawfully processed.
There are exclusions of the right to erasure: where processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to restrict processing.
You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data if: you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure, we no longer need the Personal Data for the purposes of our processing, but you require Personal Data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your Personal Data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest.
- The right to object to processing.
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your Personal Data for this purpose.
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the Personal Data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
- The right to data portability.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your Personal Data is: (i)consent; or (ii) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your Personal Data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
If you consider that our processing of your Personal Data infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
- The right to withdraw consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your Personal Data at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your Personal Data by contacting us using the information published on the contact page.
The period for which the Personal Data will be stored
- Personal Data that we process for any purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for those purposes.
- We store your Personal Data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
- We store your Personal Data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
- We store your Personal Data for technical matters purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
- In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of Personal Data, we will store data for the period in which we are obliged to maintain data or documents containing them to prove the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their compliance by public authorities.
- We may store your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Information about international transfers of your Personal Data
- Your Personal Data are not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA)] but in the future it is possible that the hosting facilities for our Website will be situated in the USA.
- The European Commission has made an "adequacy decision" with respect to the data protection laws of the USA. Transfer to the USA will be protected by Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (notified under document C(2016) 4176).
The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling
- We may process information about users' IP addresses only for proper administration of our Website and business. However, it will not cause any legal consequences to you or have a similar effect on your situation.
- We use the information stored by cookies and similar technologies for statistical purposes and to adjust our services to the individual needs of users. They can also be used by tools and scripts running on the Website. You can change the cookie settings in your internet browser.
- If you use our Services without changing the cookie settings they will be stored in the memory of your computer or other device.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
- We will take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- If you have further questions about protection of privacy please contact us:
- by using the information published on the contact page,
- by sending us your question to the address: GoAt Swing Foundation, ul. Poplińskich 4/9, 61-574 Poznań, Poland.